Saturday, March 7, 2009

The new place I call home


Here are some pictures of the loft I just just moved into! The space has such great character. I fell in love with the exposed brick and beams. Reminiscent of my old apartment(pics below in another blog). The loft is about 800 square feet of wide open space. I'm working with less room here then what I had at my old 3 bedroom apartment. It's going to be a bit of a challenge to fit all of my furniture.






The french doors along the wall here open up to one of the buildings courtyards and a view of Chicago's beautiful skyline. See my air mattress in the second photo? When I took these pictures I was getting ready for a night of painting. I'm so excited to get my things in and start decorating!


1 comment:

  1. What a cool space! Love it, and can't wait to see what you do with it!

    ReplyDelete