Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Hunting for The Perfect Boyfriend






Boyfriend jean that is.



I'm loving this look for spring/summer and see it a trend for fall as well. When shopping for a great pair it's all about comfort. Look for soft aged denim in deconstructed washes with a low rise and slouchy relaxed leg. Wear them cuffed or rolled down with heels, flats, or sandals.



My favorite picks are Joe's Jeans Ex-Lover and J Brand's boyfriend jean($225.00 pic to left). However, other great brands are embracing the look for a lot less.

Model on far right is wearing Delia's Boyfriend jean $49.50

Joe's Jeans Ex-Lover $174.00

Wear the cut off short version on those hot summer days or to the beach! I'm lusting over the Current/Elliot Boyfriend short that retails at $187.00(picture in the upper left corner). My friend Jill recently found the cutest pair at Urban Outfitters. I found something similar for under $30.00. I've got to have them!

Urban Renewal Levi's Destroyed Denim $28.00

Let's just hope this boyfriend is one your mom approves of. At least your brand aid does!


American Eagle Boyfit Jean $49.50

1 comment: