Wednesday, March 18, 2009

irRUGular

Thomas Paul Rug found on www.designpublic.com

It's time to retire the zebra area rug I have in my living room space. I hate to part with it but it's become so dirty and grimy. It's been cleaned so many times I've lost count.  I'm looking for something with a unique fun pattern. These are my favorite picks so far. I found them on one of my favorite home decor sites www.designpublic.com.

Thomas Paul Rug

I love this little antler rug below by Twinkle Living. Not the best fit for my living area, but perfect for my bathroom!

Twinkle Living Rug found on www.designpublic.com

This diamond patterned look below is so cute. Too busy of a design for my small space but I still love it so I had to post it! 

Diamond Pattern Rug by Twinkle Living

No comments:

Post a Comment