Wednesday, April 8, 2009

loft life

These pictures are long overdue. My new loft finally feels like home. Just to refresh your memory here are the before pictures:






Here are the after pictures!












I love how everything came together! I was able to fit all of the furniture from my old apartment. I was thrilled with how great each piece worked in the space.

 I purposely divided the floor into 4 areas. A living room, dining, sleeping, and office area. I gave myself a $300.00 budget and spent it on wall paint and a few home accents. I only ended up spending $235.00! This leaves me a little extra money for my next project.....the bathroom. Stay tuned!


3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a transformation!! You divided the space up so well...it makes it seem much bigger than it was in the Before pictures.

    ReplyDelete